BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lame first post.

So this is my first blog, ugh I'm such a noob. Whatevs. I'm gonna start out just posting pictures I guess. At the suggestion posted on one of my new favs, http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/ I decided to create this blog. I really enjoy taking pictures. I've been doing it for a few years, I should be much better at it. I just have trouble remembering all the technical aspects of it. But I don't care really. I'll get there one day. The photo on the left is one I took this Summer. We took a vacation camping this August down in Virginia, on the Cheseapeake. One afternoon me, my Dad, my sister Steph and Ben took a ride on the bay in my Dad's boat. I was sitting up by the hull while we were zipping around, snapping a few pics whenever we could. (Trust me there were a lot of bad pics, we were really zipping around.) I looked through the lens and saw this rope and this bit of omnious clouds (we actually had to cut our boat ride short due to said omnious clouds) I clicked and it actually became one of my favorite vacation pictures. I'll probably post again later tonight. Basically I am going to post old pictures as I try and organize the bazillion pictures save on my hard drive. I can't wait to see what I find. I am going to post new pictues whenever I go out shooting. Whatevs. TTYL.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: